Vital Signs & Creating Vital Solutions Reports
- 2018-Vital Youth Report: A tale of two childhoods
- 2017 – Creating Vital Solutions Report ‘Belonging in a community of contrasts’
- 2016 Creating Vital Solutions Progress Report
- 2015 Vital Signs Report ‘A Community of Contrasts’
- 2011 Vital Signs Report
- 2009 Vital Signs Report
- 2008 Vital Signs Report
The following documents are summaries of our Creative Problem-Solving sessions, which is part of our research project Community Ideas Factory in partnership with Sheridan College.
- Creating Vital Solutions Community Ideas Factory Report
- Food Insecurity Focus Group Findings
- Housing Focus Group Research Summary
- Housing Agency Session Research
- Food In-Security Agency Session
- Employment Support Summary – Focus Group & Agency Sessions
We are pleased to provide the past 3 years of Audited Financial Statements and Annual Reports. Should you wish to view earlier reports, please email us and we will be happy to provide.
Foundation Annual Reports
- Logo Use Guidelines
- Foundation’s Logo (EPS & JPG) – For Use With Permission
- Grant Recognition Guidelines 2017
- 2018 Stocks Securities Donation Form
- Investment Manager Strategy FAQ 2017
- Types of Funds – Summary Chart
- 2016 Fundholder Survey Findings
- Ipsos Canada – 2016 AGM Presentation
- 2016-2018 Strategic Plan
- A Comparison – Private Foundations to Community Foundations
For All Videos, Visit Our YouTube Channel
- Welcoming Syrian Refugees to Oakville
- Professional Advisors Play An Important Role with Community Foundation
- Founder, Bruce Etherington speaks on establishing of The Foundation
- Charities Express Appreciation for Foundation leadership
OAKVILLE – LOCAL RESOURCES
311 Halton Online
In Halton Region, 311 is more than a phone number. Dial 311 for non-emergency, multilingual telephone access to Halton government services. Alternatively, 311 online offers access to a variety of Halton government services.
Community Foundations of Canada – cfc-fcc.ca
A national program to promote public and corporate giving, volunteering and support to the community.
Oakville Chamber of Commerce
The voice of Business in Oakville
Oakville Library – opl.on.ca
Oakville’s Economic Development Department – oakville.ca/economicdevelopment
Town of Oakville – oakville.ca
Come with family and friends to explore the history of the lands in the Oakville area from an Indigenous perspective! Through our Community Fund for Canada’s 150, funding went towards the addition of a First Nations information station on the Bronte Creek Heritage Trail as well as the creation of two Moccasin Trails – one on the Bronte Creek Heritage Trail and the other on the Inner Valley Trail portion of the Sixteen Mile Creek Trail.
The Moccasin Trails feature a series of 13 plaques containing Indigenous stories, verses and information relating to the land, water and sky, giving visitors a deeper understanding of Indigenous heritage. The content for the information booth and plaques was developed in partnership with the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation and Indigenous community members.
You can find more information on The Moccasin Trails here.
FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
(AFP) represents 30,000 members in 213 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs.
Canadian Association of Gift Planners
Professional association of over 1,300 members that brings together charitable representatives with donor advisors. Experts in charitable gift planning, members work with donors to achieve their highest philanthropic goals through thoughtful tax-wise well planned giving.
Represents and advocates volunteerism in Canada.